💕 Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links at no cost to you. It means I get a commission if you decide to purchase through my links. Thank you for your support. Stock Images supplied by Canva
You are invited to download the poster and picture cards with different types of whales – learning printables for preschool and kindergarten children. Use this resource with clear true-to-life images to create hands-on marine activities for your students. This resource will come in handy if you are planning to explore the ocean and marine mammals in your Montessori and early childhood classroom.
HERE IS WHAT’S INCLUDED
- 2 x types of whales – poster
- 1 x sorting mat – background
- 1 x page with images of different types of whales for matching
There are many uses of the printable. One of them is introducing children to new vocabulary and making glue-and-paste activities.
Younger children can be encouraged to match colored animal pictures to the black and white version.
Children also might like to sort whales from the largest/smallest to the smallest/largest species. Each animal can be compared to the size of a human.
Cut animal cards, laminate, and attach hook and loop dots to add an extra challenge for little fingers. Older children might be inspired to create their own book of animals that are commonly found in the ocean, glue cutouts, or draw and label the animals.
You may like to enlarge the background. Use adhesive to create this activity for your children.
If you would like to enlarge the background, here is how you can do it.
Hit Print. Make sure in your Advanced Settings ‘Print As Image’ has been deselected. Then hit ‘Poster’ and set your ‘Tile Scale’ according to how large you would like your poster to be. If you set it at 100%, it will print on two sheets. Trim sheets as needed and connect your poster pieces using scotch tape.
When exploring whales with your children you might like to give some of these hands-on activities a go:
1. Make different types of whales using playdough or plasticine.
2. Make a sensory bottle or sensory play tub with whales. Gather blue water beads, food coloring, whale figurines, scooping tools, seashells, and pebbles. Grow beads and fill in a plastic tub with colored blue water and water beads, add tools for pouring and scooping, and loose parts to create an invitation to play.
3. Turn on classical or lyrical music and add rainsticks for children to play. Give children blue and colorful silk scarves and invite them to improvise dancing to music imitating the sea creatures.
5. Discuss in a small group all the different ways children can protect whales in their natural habitat.
Exploring Ocean - Children's Books and Learning Resources
Animals of the Ocean | Nature Curriculum in Cards
Ocean Animals 3- part cards and sorting activity.
Characteristics of the Ocean Biome | Nature Curriculum in Cards
Main characteristics of the ocean biome – 25 cards to introduce students to the incredible world of the ocean, help them to learn what makes it so special and unique, and learn about the importance of the ocean biome for people.
Layers of the Ocean | Nature Curriculum in Cards
Layers of the ocean 3-part cards and sorting activities.
Los Animales Marinos Ocean Animals Spanish Bilingual 3 Part Cards
Bilingual Vocabulary Cards – Spanish – English – Los Animales Marinos ( Ocean Animals ) 3 Part Cards.
Ocean Animals Vocabulary 3 Part Cards
Three-part cards are an excellent tool to help interactively learn new vocabulary and spelling. Classified cards can be used to enrich the child’s vocabulary, to develop reading, writing, and classification skills while broadening the child’s knowledge of the world. Create bilingual/multilingual cards for the students in your minority language with ease.
Ocean Animal and Plant Adaptations | Research Forms | Nature Curriculum in Cards
Adaptations of Animals and Plants in the Ocean picture and description cards plus Ocean Animal and Plant Research Forms.
Ocean Animals - Safari Toob 3 Part Cards - Editable
Three-part cards with 19 examples of marine animals found in the ocean waters around the world for the object-to-image matching activity.
The Magnificent Book of Ocean Creatures
The Magnificent Book of Ocean Creatures introduces young readers to the diversity of marine life through stunning, oversized illustrations and fascinating facts.
The world's oceans are teeming with amazing animals, and The Magnificent Book of Ocean Creatures brings this undersea world into the reader's hands with dazzling, oversized illustrations and captivating facts. Each of the 36 animals is presented in full color, accompanied by interesting information about how it survives in its natural habitat. Key characteristics of each creature are also presented in fact boxes for easy reference.
Atlas of Ocean Adventures: A Collection of Natural Wonders, Marine Marvels and Undersea Antics from Across the Globe
Set your spirit of adventure free with this journey to the world’s great oceans, discovering the diversity of life that exists in the deep blue sea. Whether you’re travelling long haul with leatherback turtles across the Pacific, snoozing with sea otters or ice bathing with a walrus, this book celebrates the very prescient topic of the world’s oceans with Lucy Letherland’s animal characters. A natural history lesson in an adventure book, each spread features 10 captions and and facts about every destination.
Ocean Anatomy: The Curious Parts & Pieces of the World under the Sea
Julia Rothman’s best-selling illustrated Anatomy series takes a deep dive into the wonders of the sea with Ocean Anatomy. Follow Rothman’s inquisitive mind and perceptive eye along shorelines, across the open ocean, and below the waves for an artistic exploration of the watery universe.
Ocean Animals for Kids: A Junior Scientist’s Guide to Whales, Sharks, and Other Marine Life
Explore the big world under the waves with the Junior Scientists series for kids ages 6 to 9
The oceans are full of creatures that are beautiful and strange. Whether you’re a fan of sharks, snakes, penguins, or polar bears, Ocean Animals for Kids is full of fascinating critters to meet! Get ready to learn all about the mammals, birds, fish, reptiles, and invertebrates that call the ocean home.
Ocean: A Visual Encyclopedia
Embark on a captivating tour of the waters that cover 70 percent of our planet! See our oceans come to life in mind-blowing detail. This is the ultimate children’s visual encyclopedia about the awe-inspiring blue planet!
The Fascinating Ocean Book for Kids: 500 Incredible Facts! (Fascinating Facts)
Do you know a kid who’s captivated by what goes on beneath the ocean’s surface? This amazing entry into ocean books for kids is packed with hundreds of incredible facts for hours of underwater exploration. Pages of full-color pictures feature life in and around the sea including fish, dolphins, and shipwrecks!
I Spy Ocean Animals With My Little Eyes For Kids Ages 2-5: A Fun I Spy Book For Kids With Ocean Animals | Toddler Puzzle Toys Ages 2-4 Yr Old | A Book ... (I Spy Book For Toddlers And Preschoolers)
I Spy with My Little Eyes For Kids Ages 2-5 Children's Puzzles Ages 1-3 Best Gifts For Toddlers
If you Searching for an interactive I Spy book for kids ages 2-5 then this fun activity book is perfect for you.
Learning letters, colors, animals' names and so on is now fun for the kids with this I Spy book. This book is filled with fun clipart to build reading and recognition skills.
Inside you will find beautifully crafted pages that will catch a kid's attention while learning. It was created with preschoolers in mind and will allow them to develop their observational skills!
What Lives in a Shell? (Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science 1)
Read and find out about what lives in a shell in this colorfully illustrated nonfiction picture book.
A house is a home for you, a nest is a home for a bird, and a cave is a home for a bear. But for some animals a shell is a home. Snails and turtles and crabs and clams all have shells that act as their homes and protect them from harm.
Handbooks: Shells: The Clearest Recognition Guide Available (DK Smithsonian Handbook)
Authoritative text, crystal-clear photography, and a systematic approach make DK’s Smithsonian Handbook of Shells the most comprehensive and concise pocket guide to seashells of the world. Packed with more than 600 full-color photographs of over 500 species of seashells, this handy reference book is designed to cut through the complex process of identification and make it accessible to the average reader.
Seashells by the Seashore: A Counting Book for Kids Perfect for the Beach or Classroom (Includes Different Facts About Seashells)
Discover twelve kinds of seashells in this beautifully illustrated, rhyming and counting book for kids! Perfect for a trip to the beach, the classroom, and a gift for a granddaughter or grandson. Includes two full-page tear-out sheets of all twelve kinds of shells for kids to take with them (only available in the paperback edition).
Ocean (DK Eyewitness)
Immense shoals of barracuda, forests of giant kelp, and the world’s largest volcano – these are just a few of the majestic sights in the world’s oceans.
Our seas are by far the largest habitat on Earth and are home to an astonishing 90 percent of the world’s biodiversity. Life itself began in the oceans and has proliferated to include innumerable numbers of marine species, from single-celled archaea to giant manta rays, sea turtles, and blue whales.
Ultimate Sticker Book: Ocean: More Than 250 Reusable Stickers
Dive into Ultimate Sticker Book: Ocean! Explore coral reefs and discover amazing facts about life in the deep. Whether kids are crazy about sharks or excited about deep-sea life, they will love the 250 reusable stickers and pages packed full of activities and scenes to create in Ultimate Sticker Book: Ocean.
3-D Explorer: Oceans
Dive in! Explore the secrets of the world’s oceans—from the familiar shoreline to the strange abyss of the murky depths—in this amazing guide featuring five eye-popping 3-D scenes.
Did you know that an estimated 80 percent of all life on Earth is found in the ocean? Now kids can dive in and discover all of the amazing secrets of the world’s oceans in 3-D Explorer: Oceans. In this multidimensional book, readers will learn more about the familiar plants and animals of the shoreline and rock pools and uncover the mysteries lurking in the ocean’s midnight zone and murky depths.
Dive into this playful poem about the draw of the shore and the effect the ocean has on all five senses.
Relive a day at the beach with this lovely book of memories. You can almost feel the salt spray on your face and smell the musky scent of ocean in the cool morning air. Remember how the sand squishes between your toes as the tide rushes to shore and taste the tang of the ocean on your lips.
Search the Ocean, Find the Animals
Search the Ocean, Find the Animals is bursting with picture puzzles and interesting facts about the ocean! Kids will engage their brains as they search for hidden pictures and learn all about the ocean’s most interesting animals along the way.
Ocean Meets Sky
From the creators of the gorgeous bestseller The Night Gardener comes a stunning new picture book about a young boy who sets sail to find a place his grandfather told him about…the spot where the ocean meets the sky.
It’s a good day for sailing.
Finn lives by the sea and the sea lives by him. Every time he looks out his window it’s a constant reminder of the stories his grandfather told him about the place where the ocean meets the sky. Where whales and jellyfish soar and birds and castles float.
Ocean! Waves for All (Our Universe Book 4)
From writer Stacy McAnulty and illustrator David Litchfield, Ocean! Waves for All is a light-hearted nonfiction picture book about the formation and history of the ocean, told from the perspective of the ocean itself.
Dude. Ocean is incredible. Atlantic, Pacific, Artic, Indian, Southern—it's all excellent Ocean! Not part of any nation, his waves are for all. And under those waves, man, he holds so many secrets. With characteristic humor and charm, Stacy McAnulty channels the voice of Ocean in this next "autobiography" in the Our Universe series. Rich with kid-friendly facts and beautifully brought to life by David Litchfield, this is an equally charming and irresistible companion to Earth! My First 4.54 Billion Years; Sun! One in a Billion; and Moon! Earth's Best Friend.
Discovery Real Life Sticker Book: Ocean (Discovery Real Life Sticker Books)
Bring real-life ocean scenes to life with more than 400 stickers!
From bustling tide pools to the colorful coral reefs, get ready for a hands-on adventure in Discovery Real Life Sticker Book: Ocean! This book is chock full of more than 400 reusable stickers featuring a variety of ocean creatures. The glossy, photographic scenes include ocean habitats such as the open ocean, rocky shore, icy waters, and much more. Future oceanographers will find hours of entertainment filling the ocean scenes with stickers!
Oceans of Love
A beautiful watercolor celebration of the love between ocean mamas and their babies, big and small.
From whales and dolphins, to hermit crabs and jellyfish, the ocean is filled with many different creatures. Join them on this imaginary undersea journey as ocean mamas care for their babies, each in their own special way! Because one thing is universal: there's no other love like that between mamas and their little ones.
With bright and beautiful watercolor illustrations comes this tender and heartwarming celebration of all the different mamas and babies you can find, especially those that live under the sea.
Big Beautiful Ocean: A Photographic Exploration-From Shores to Reefs to the Depths of the Ocean, Little Ones are Sure to be Wowed by all the Wonderful Creatures and Things Found in and Around the Sea
Little ones will love exploring ocean animals with this big book full of unique and eye-catching photos.
From reefs to shores and into the deep, the pictures capture the beauty of life under the sea, while playfully designed text highlights the images in fun ways. This book is sure to spark curiosity and a desire in children to learn more about the fascinating world around them.
National Geographic Kids Little Kids First Board Book: Ocean (First Board Books)
Stunning photos of whales, dolphins, sharks, octopuses, clownfish, and other appealing sea animals introduce the very youngest explorers to the wonders of Earth's ocean, from its depths to its shores.
These sturdy pages showcase ocean life with amazing photographs, supersimple facts, and lively, age-appropriate language to keep babies and toddlers--and their grown-ups--fascinated by every colorful page.
DK Eyewitness Books: Ocean: Discover What Lies Beneath the Watery Surface of Our Planet from its Sunlit Shal
Dive in and discover the watery world covering most of our earth and the amazing wildlife in its depths in Eyewitness: Oceans. Through images, maps and informative text learn about life on the shore to the darkest depths of the ocean floor, including predators and prey, gas and oil exploration, products of the ocean, brave explorers and what the human race can do to help preserve one of the earth's most valuable resources.
Teeth, Tentacles, and Tail Fins: A Wild Ocean Pop-Up (Reinhart Studios) (Ocean Book for Kids, Shark Book for Kids, Nature Book for Kids)
Get up close and personal with fierce and fascinating ocean predators in this pop-up book by renowned paper engineer and author Matthew Reinhart!
Just when you thought it was safe to go in the water…pop-up master Matthew Reinhart reveals the underwater world where creatures such as the colossal squid, the anglerfish, and the goblin shark lie in wait. Full of captivating images, breathtaking pop-ups, and jaw-dropping facts about animals’ behavior and anatomy, this incredible pop-up book will astonish and amaze anyone who dares to journey to the depths of the savage sea.
Strange Sea Creatures
Marine researchers are discovering new ocean creatures every day, especially at its deepest depths. From the author of Creatures of the Deep, Encyclopedia of Whales, Dolphins and Porpoises and other books about the ocean and the animals that live there, comes a new title about some of the most unusual marine life forms.
Earth's Incredible Oceans
Enter the world of oceans and discover all the interesting animals that live in them!
Swim with jellyfish, wonder at the busy life of a seagrass meadow, and fence with narwhals in this lovingly illustrated children’s book. Take kids on a fascinating underwater journey, showing them just how amazing oceans are, what plants and animals live in them, and how we can help them
Down, Down, Down: A Journey to the Bottom of the Sea
Half the earth’s surface is covered by water more than a mile deep, but most of this watery world is a mystery to us. In fact, more people have stood on the surface of the moon than have visited the deepest spot in the ocean. Come along as we travel down, down, down, from the surface to the bottom of the sea. Along the way you can see jellyfish that flash like a neon sign, creatures with teeth so big, they can’t close their mouths, and even a squid as long as a bus, which battles to the death with a sperm whale, the largest predator on earth.
The Ocean (Touch and Explore) (Touch and Explore, 1)
Touch and Explore: The Ocean is a multisensory journey for children who want to do more than just listen!
Scales, tails, flippers, and fins—let's dive into the ocean: The Touch and Explore™ series, already bestsellers in their original French editions, are well-crafted interactive titles that encourage hands-on engagement, learning and knowledge retention. As you move through each page, young readers can touch shiny scales and bumpy barnacles, turn a flap to find a clownfish hiding among an anemone, touch a shark's sandpapery skin, and discover who can squirt ink and change color! It's a trip to an underwater world that's just a touch away.
Rory: An Orca's Quest For The Northern Lights (Ocean Tales Children's Books)
This little orca follows his big dream of seeing the Northern Lights. Who will he meet along the way?
Rory the Orca heard that there are beautiful lights in the sky called the Northern Lights. His friends and family don't believe they exist because none of them have seen it with their own eyes. Determined to prove them wrong, Rory sets off on his own to make his wishes come true.
Citizens of the Sea: Wondrous Creatures From the Census of Marine Life
National Geographic underwater photographers and the Census of Marine Life capture the astonishing diversity and the most intriguing organisms in the ocean in this riveting book, by marine scientist Nancy Knowlton. As you read lively vignettes about sea creatures' names, defenses, migration, mating habits, and more, you'll be amazed at wonders like . . . · The almost inconceivable number of creatures in the marine world.
Happiness Comes in Waves: Life Lessons from the Ocean (Volume 7) (Everyday Inspiration, 7)
Happiness Comes in Waves provides life lessons filled with inspiring stories and quotations from ocean advocates—illustrated with gorgeous photographs of the ocean, shorelines, and beaches.
Rise like a wave and live a life full of happiness!
Sharks and Other Deadly Ocean Creatures Visual Encyclopedia
Swimming with sharks sounds a terrifying prospect, but not when it is from the comfort of your living room.
This comprehensive visual encyclopedia takes you deep into the world’s waters to meet the deadliest ocean predators – without you even getting wet!
Where the Ocean Meets the Sand
Reading this book is like taking a walk on the sandy beach of a tropical island or your favorite shore. Simply look around and describe what you see! Learn to observe, appreciate, and pay attention to every little detail of the beautiful landscape around you...
This little treasure book is perfect for your sandy adventurers!
Save the Ocean (Save the Earth Book 1)
From exciting and adventurous to educational and captivating, Bethany Stahl's immersive stories express heartfelt messages while engaging parents and children. With beautiful and charming illustrations, as well as a lovable sea turtle named Agwe, this is a book adults will love reading over and over again with their kids. Save the Ocean has a heartwarming lesson of recycling and conservation that will stay with the reader for a lifetime.
Ocean!: Our Watery World as You've Never Seen it Before (Knowledge Encyclopedias)
Dive into our planet's largest and least explored world in this stunning encyclopedia of everything ocean - including whales, waves, wrecks, wind farms, and more!
Using 3D computer illustrations to show cross-section views and a level of detail you can't find in other books, this children's ocean encyclopedia takes you on a world tour of the waters that cover 70 percent of our planet. Including sharks, jellyfish, turtles, dolphins, octopuses, penguins, and seahorses, you will see the fish, invertebrates, and other animals that call the ocean home and learn how their anatomy and behavior is adapted to deal with a watery habitat.
Ocean Animals: Who's Who in the Deep Blue
Fans of Disney Pixar's Finding Dory and Finding Nemo movies will love meeting the real underwater critters behind the film in this colorful, fact-filled nonfiction book. From life in coral reefs, to sharks and rays, to sea birds, kids will meet incredible sea-based animals in action, including the blue tang fish and clownfish. It's all captured with beautiful underwater photography and features cool info about our oceans -- including fascinating facts, maps, and marine conservation tips and efforts.
Big Book of the Blue (The Big Book Series)
Following the wild success of The Big Book of Bugs and The Big Book of Beasts, The Big Book of the Blue is the third installment in Yuval Zommer’s beloved series. Alongside everything the young oceanographer needs to know, Zommer’s charming illustrations bring to life some of the slipperiest, scaliest, strangest, and most monstrous underwater animals.
Secrets of the Whales
This provocative book of photography offers bold new insight into the lives of the world's largest mammals, along with their complex societies. In these pages, we learn that whales share an amazing ability to learn and adapt to opportunities, from specialized feeding strategies to parenting techniques.
Free Printables Designed by Montessori Nature
- Free Resource Library
- Geoboard Task Cards Free Math Summer Printable
- Signs Of Summer In Nature Free Printables Posters Student Booklets
- Signs of Spring in Nature
- Parts of a Plant Sorting
- Animals of Continents Sort Editable Labels
- Letter A Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter D Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter E Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter F Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter G Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter B Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter C Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter H Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter i Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter J Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter K Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter L Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter M Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter N Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter O Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter P Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter Q Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter R Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter S Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter U Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter T Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter W Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter V Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter Y Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter X Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter Z Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Double Letters CH Digraph Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Double Letters SH Digraph Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Double Letters Th Digraph Student Activity Page Phonics Language Printable
- Made By Nature Made By Humans Sorting
- My Word Of The Year New Year Free Printable
- Physical And Chemical Changes Pairing Fine Motor With Pegs
- Christmas Playdough Mats
- Christmas 3 Part Cards
- Christmas Matching Fine Motor With Pegs
- 10 Deciduous Trees And 10 Coniferous Trees Sorting Cards
- Fall Playdough Mats
- Christmas in Australia
- Free DIY Art Puzzles Coloring Pages Printables – Silent Night by Viggo Johansen
- Signs of Winter
- Matching Fine Motor With Pegs The Nutcracker Free Christmas printable
- Free DIY Puzzles And Coloring Pages – Raphael The Sistine Madonna
- Fall Leaf Shapes Match Up With Pegs
- Animal Hibernation & Torpor Cards
- 10 Farm Cards And 10 Forest Sorting Cards
- Pairing Fine Motor With Pegs – Thankful Animals
- Types Of Apples
- Fall Prewriting Practice – Free Fine Motor Printable
- Free DIY Puzzles And Coloring Pages – Paul Cezanne Still Life Painting Curtain, Jug And Fruit Bowl
- Fall Pin Punching And Tracing Cards
- Fall Match Up Initial Sounds With Pegs
- Fall Match Up Rhyming Words With Pegs
- Fall Leaves And Fall Flowers
- Fall Match Up Opposites With Pegs
- 10 Types Of Vertebrates And 10 Types Of Invertebrates Fall Printable
- 10 Types of Insects and 10 Types of Flowers Sort
- Fall Match Up With Pegs
- Types Of Exotic Apples 3-Part Cards, Posters, Student Booklet
- 10 Types Of Edible And 10 Types Of Poisonous Mushrooms
- Signs Of Fall – Free Printables, Posters, Cards, Student Booklets
- Woodland Animals Poster Match Up Cards
- 10 Types Of Mammals And 10 Types Of Birds In Autumn
- Color, Cut Out, Build, And Label The Ant
- Color, Cut Out, Build, And Label The Fish
- Gemstones 3 Part Cards
- Wild Animal Families Puzzles And Cards
- Forest Matching Cards – Free Nature Printable
- Beach Poster, Match Up Cards – Free Printables
- Whale Size Comparison Poster, Match Up Cards
- DIY Puzzles And Coloring Pages – Vincent Van Gogh Vase With Twelve Sunflowers
- 10 Types Of Vertebrates And 10 Types Of Invertebrates
- Coral Reef Animals Poster, Match Up Cards
- 10 Types Of Terrestrial Mammals And 10 Types Of Marine Mammals – Free Summer Printable
- 10 Types Of Butterflies And 10 Types Of Ladybugs – Free Sorting Printable
- Skip Counting Student Helper Posters And Worksheets s
- Number Tracing And Formation Activity
- Sums With Bead Bars – Clip Cards And Worksheets With Teen Numbers
- Addition Clip Cards
- Number Bonds – Addition With Bead Bars Sums Of 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, And 10
- Place Value Mats, Task Cards, And Tracing Worksheets
- Gemstones – Posters And Matching Cards
- Nature Journal
- Valentine’s Day Coloring
- Geoboard Task Cards
- Free One Week Planner For Preschool Children With Low Prep Hands-On Activities
- Free Montessori Baby And Toddler Printable Materials
- DIY Winter Puzzles And Art Activities – Painting “The Starry Night” By Vincent Van Gogh
- Winter Animals
- Arctic Animals
- DIY Winter Puzzles And Art Activities – Painting “Maslenitsa” By Boris Kustodiev
- Butterflies And Moths Sort
- Types Of Flowers Match Up
- Silent E Learning To Read Cards
- Addition And Subtraction Cards – Single Digits
- Animals In Spring – Activities, Resources, And Free Printables
- Multiplication Charts
- Lined Writing Paper Handwriting Practice
- Nocturnal And Diurnal Animals Sort
- Viviparous And Oviparous Animals Sort
- Mothers And Their Young Animals Sort
- Constellations And Planets Sort
- Farm Animal Families Puzzles
- The Earth Goes Around The Sun – Free Geography Printable
- Tulip Life Cycle And Parts Of A Tulip