💕 Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links at no cost to you. It means I get a commission if you decide to purchase through my links. Thank you for your support.
This sums with clip cards math printable would be especially helpful for children who are working on teen number recognition and addition.
I find it helpful for children to write the corresponding numbers below bead bars when they work with sums.
These task cards can be used for clipping the correct sum.
As a variation, you may like to print and cut number cards, laminate, and attach velcro to them. Invite the children to place corresponding numbers and circle the correct sum.
This way you will add an additional challenge for little fingers to the task.
You are also invited to download worksheets with 32 sums.
There are a couple of different ways you may decide to use this printable. One way is to print our worksheets or cut them to make task cards. Offer to your students to complete one, two, or all sums. They might want to color the bead bars with corresponding colors or just use their learner pencil.
Another way is to laminate or use plastic sleeves. Gather dry erase pens and reuse your worksheets/task cards in the future.
If you would like to save time, browse an ads-free page, type – search and download printables with one click, you are invited to join our membership – Resource Library 0.2 for a small price of $5/month or purchase lifetime access. During the period from September to May, my 9-month Activity Planner along with accompanying printables will be available to the members as well.
resources you might enjoy
- Kindergarten Math Sorting Matching Cards – Montessori Inspired (Teachers Pay Teachers)
- Choosing The Right Calendar For Your Classroom
- Montessori Math Tools And Materials – Kinesthetic-Tactile Learning
- Authentic Handmade Materials For Your Dream Montessori Classroom
- Place Value Cards and Mats (Teachers Pay Teachers)
- Learning To Tell Time – Hands-On Ideas
- Learning to Count 0-10 Math Cards English & Spanish Winter Theme
- 2D Shapes in Nature (Teachers Pay Teachers)
- Place Value Cards for Lower-Elementary Students
- Fifty Interesting Facts based on Science, Art, Music, History and Geography scope and sequence content
- 50 sets of matchup cards and 50 mats for place value composition cards
Place Value Cards and Mats with Interesting Facts contains 50 place value matching sets and 50 place value mats with interesting facts in Geography, Science, Music, Art, and History. Students can learn fascinating facts and practice memorizing dates and numbers associated with different subjects in a fun and engaging way. It also combines building students’ comprehension skills and encourages them to conduct further research based on the facts that they’ve learned.
All facts are based on Montessori Scope and Sequence.
This is a great option for children who are more advanced and get their job done ahead of others. Offer this activity as an additional challenge.
Free Printables From Montessori Nature
- Pine Tree Life Cycle
- Color, Cut Out, Build, And Label The Ant
- Color, Cut Out, Build, And Label The Fish
- Gemstones 3 Part Cards
- Wild Animal Families Puzzles And Cards
- Forest Matching Cards – Free Nature Printable
- Beach Poster, Match Up Cards – Free Printables
- Whale Size Comparison Poster, Match Up Cards
- DIY Puzzles And Coloring Pages – Vincent Van Gogh Vase With Twelve Sunflowers
- 10 Types Of Vertebrates And 10 Types Of Invertebrates
- Seahorse Life Cycle And Parts Of The Seahorse
- Coral Reef Animals Poster, Match Up Cards
- 10 Types Of Terrestrial Mammals And 10 Types Of Marine Mammals – Free Summer Printable
- Elephant Life Cycle And Parts Of An African Elephant
- Zebra Life Cycle And Parts Of A Zebra
- 10 Types Of Butterflies And 10 Types Of Ladybugs – Free Sorting Printable
- Parts Of A Grasshopper And Grasshopper Life Cycle
- Parts Of A Bear And Types Of Bears
- Chicken Life Cycle And Parts Of A Chicken Embryo
- Skip Counting Student Helper Posters And Worksheets s
- Deer Life Cycle And Parts Of A Deer
- Number Tracing And Formation Activity
- Mushroom Life Cycle 3 Part Cards, Poster And Blackline
- Sums With Bead Bars – Clip Cards And Worksheets With Teen Numbers
- Addition Clip Cards
- Number Bonds – Addition With Bead Bars Sums Of 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, And 10
- Earthworm Life Cycle, Parts Of An Earthworm, 3 Part Cards, Blackline Masters
- Parts Of The Volcano Poster, 3 Part Cards, Blackline Masters
- Parts Of The Snail And Snail Life Cycle Printables
- Parts Of A Bottlenose Dolphin And Dolphin Life Cycle
- Place Value Mats, Task Cards, And Tracing Worksheets
- Hummingbird Learning Activities
- Ladybug Learning Activities
- Turtle Learning Activities
- Gemstones – Posters And Matching Cards
- Nature Journal
- Valentine’s Day Coloring Cards
- Geoboard Task Cards
- Free One Week Planner For Preschool Children With Low Prep Hands-On Activities
- Free Montessori Baby And Toddler Printable Materials
- Flamingo Life Cycle And Parts Of A Flamingo
- DIY Winter Puzzles And Art Activities – Painting “The Starry Night” By Vincent Van Gogh
- Winter Animals
- Arctic Animals
- Owl Life Cycle And Parts Of An Owl
- Squirrel Life Cycle And Parts Of A Squirrel
- Characteristics Of The Emperor Penguin
- Platypus Life Cycle And Parts Of A Platypus
- Macaw Life Cycle And Parts Of A Macaw
- Polar Bear Life Cycle And Parts Of A Polar Bear
- Giraffe Life Cycle And Parts Of A Giraffe
- Hedgehog Life Cycle And Parts Of A Hedgehog
- Bat Life Cycle And Parts Of A Bat
- DIY Winter Puzzles And Art Activities – Painting “Maslenitsa” By Boris Kustodiev
- Butterflies And Moths Sort
- Types Of Flowers Match Up
- Poppy Life Cycle And Parts Of The Red Poppy
- Silent E Learning To Read Cards
- Addition And Subtraction Cards – Single Digits
- Rabbit Life Cycle And Parts Of A Rabbit
- Animals In Spring – Activities, Resources, And Free Printables
- Multiplication Charts
- Lined Writing Paper Handwriting Practice
- Blue Jay Life Cycle And Parts Of A Blue Jay
- Giant Panda Life Cycle And Parts Of A Giant Panda
- Manatee Life Cycle And Parts Of A Manatee
- Nocturnal And Diurnal Animals Sort
- Viviparous And Oviparous Animals Sort
- Mothers And Their Young Animals Sort
- Constellations And Planets Sort
- Farm Animal Families Puzzles
- The Earth Goes Around The Sun – Free Geography Printable
- Pea Plant Life Cycle And Parts Of A Pea Plant
- Tulip Life Cycle And Parts Of A Tulip
- Tomato Life Cycle And Parts Of A Tomato Plant