- 250+ pages
- Montessori Editable Teacher Planner includes the following:
Note list – laminate and use an erasable marker to write and wipe.
Class info forms:
Birthdays and Celebrations
Student Health Information
Goals at a glance (for each student)
Year at a glance (two options to choose from – academic year starting Jan OR August)
Monthly plan – dated 2019, 2020, 2021 one and two-page spread calendars (these include reflection form at the end of each month)
Montessori quotes within the design
Weekly two-page spread
Two types of Weekly Schedules
Infant daily and weekly plan (Montessori scope and sequence areas)
Toddler daily and weekly plan (Montessori scope and sequence areas)
Preschool daily and weekly plan (Montessori scope and sequence areas)
Shelf work planner
Room layout planner
My Sanity List
- Student forms:
Lower elementary student daily, weekly, monthly workplan form
This planner comes in PDF (print and hand write your information) and in PowerPoint (editable form). You won’t be able to edit your planner without PowerPoint installed on your computer. Alternatively, you can use Google Sheets online.
Watch preview here:
- Accessing your printable: Once payment is complete – you will be redirected back to the site where you can download printable by clicking on the link below the title. You will also be sent the link to the email address that you provided at the checkout. If the email does not appear in your inbox – please, check your spam folder.
- You will have 60 days to access your printable.
- Please note Single User Licence only. A single user licence means that just the person who has purchased or downloaded free materials is licensed to use the materials.
- This page contains affiliate links.