- Sequencing Cards are great for developing comprehension and storytelling skills, fluency and building confidence. If you would like to read some ideas on how to use these cards and teach sequencing skills to your students you can read my post here.
- 7 pages.
- If you would like a printing guide – click here.
- The printable is suitable for children ages 2-6. Sequencing Cards is an excellent addition to the Literacy Center.
- You can view a demonstration of sequencing activity for K and Pre-K students with one of my freebies in the Preview Section below. If you would like to get a copy – jump on the Subscriber List Here!
- Accessing your printable: Once payment is complete – you will be redirected back to the site where you can download printable by clicking on the link below the title. You will also be sent the link to the email address that you provided at the checkout. If the email does not appear in your inbox – please, check your spam folder.
- You will have 60 days to access your printable.
- Please note Single User Licence only. A single user licence means that just the person who has purchased or downloaded free materials is licensed to use the materials.