- Twenty pages.
Laminate, print and cut. Introduce three cards at a time. Invite your student to count dots on each card, attach one peg for each dot, write the number, trace letters and find a matching card.
- The printable is suitable for children aged 2-4.
- If you would like a printing guide – click here.
- Accessing your printable: Once payment is complete – you will be redirected back to the site where you can download printable by clicking on the link below the title. You will also be sent the link to the email address that you provided at the checkout. If the email does not appear in your inbox – please, check your spam folder.
- You will have 60 days to access your printable.
- Please note Single User Licence only. A single user licence means that just the person who has purchased or downloaded free materials is licensed to use the materials.
- This page contains affiliate links.