- Eight pages.
Choose a chore board from the printable that suits you best.
Print. Invite your child to draw additional chores to suit your individual home chore list or type additional chores on the computer before printing.
Laminate and cut out chore cards.
Attach sticky magnet strips to the back of the chore cards and glue your chore list on a 9″ x 13″ metal tray.
Invite your child to choose which chores he or she would like to do during the day or discuss together what has to be done.
Allow him or her to decide when they prefer to complete the tasks.
Please note that chore card images do not have descriptions, so it is up to you and your child to interpret them in a way that makes sense for you in your household or classroom.
If you need help to print the materials visit this page.
- The printable is suitable for children aged 2-12.
- This description contains affiliate links
- Accessing your printable: Once payment is complete – you will be redirected back to the site where you can download printable by clicking on the link below the title. You will also be sent the link to the email address that you provided at the checkout. If the email does not appear in your inbox – please, check your spam folder.
- You will have 60 days to access your printable.
- Please note Single User Licence only. A single user licence means that just the person who has purchased or downloaded free materials is licensed to use the materials.
- This page contains affiliate links.