- Wild birds generally build their nest and lay eggs safe and high in the trees. Hence, it makes it harder for children to observe those in nature. This printable allows the students to learn about 16 different types of birds and their eggs and satisfy their curiosity.
- Three-part cards are designed for reading practice and for learning new vocabulary, along with satisfying children’s curiosity about the natural world they are a part of and learn to appreciate nature and her treasures.
- When printed and cut, control card measures 10.5 x 8 cm, photo card – 8×8 cm, label card – 8×2 cm
- 8 pages
- If you would like a printing guide – click here.
- The printable is suitable for children ages 3-6. Birds and Their Eggs 3-part cards is an excellent addition to Zoology and Nature study.
- You can view a video demonstration here:
How to access your printable: Once payment is complete – you are going to be redirected back to the site where you can download printable by clicking on the link. You will also receive an email with your order. Please double check your email address before placing the order. If email is incorrect you won’t receive your printables. If the email does not appear in your inbox – please, check your spam folder.
Copyright © Montessori Nature.
All rights reserved by author. Purchase of this download is for one personal classroom use only.