How do I purchase and access the downloads?
I can’t download printable from my order email. What should I do?
You must be logged in to download files. Login to your account on our website and access the updated file from there: https://www.montessorinature.com/printables/my-account/
If you purchase printables without creating an account in the past, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org . I will create an account for you and add all your past purchases to it.
What if the file is not printing correctly?
You may have to adjust your printer to make sure it handles cardstock well and your printing size is correct. Do a test run before printing the whole set. When printing PDFs you need to adjust your printer settings.
- Open the PDF file with Adobe Acrobat Reader
- In the “Page Sizing & Handling” section, select “Shrink Oversized Pages.”
- In the “Orientation” sections, select “Auto portrait/landscape” if needed
- Click “Advanced Print Setup”, select “Print As Image”.
- Click “Print”
- Print the document
How can I access PDF that is in the ZIP file?
Both Windows and Mac OSX are able to open and uncompress ZIP files without additional software. iPhones and iPads will require an additional app.
Below you will find step by step instructions on how to open a ZIP file that you’ve downloaded from Montessori Nature based on the device you’re using.
If your computer runs Microsoft Windows:
- Right-click on the unopened ZIP folder.
- Choose “Extract All” from the menu that opens.
- Choose a destination. This is the place where you want to keep the unzipped files. You can choose “My Documents,” for example.
- Click “Extract.”
If your computer runs Mac OSX:
Double-click the unopened ZIP — the file should extract automatically. If that doesn’t work, hold down the control key and click the ZIP file icon. Choose “Open With” and then select “Archive Utility.” The utility will extract the ZIP files, and you can find them in the same folder where you downloaded them.
- Double-click on the ZIP file
- You’ll notice that the ZIP file has been mounted and is located in the sidebar of the file manager alongside your Downloads folder, Google Drive account, and any other services you mounted
- To extract the files from your archive, open a new file manager window, browse to or create a folder for the files, and then drag everything from one window to the other
- This will extract those files out of the ZIP archive and make them accessible for you
If you’re using a mobile iOS device, such as an iPhone or iPad:
If you’re using an iPhone or iPad, you’ll need to download and install an app. We recommend iZip, a popular and reliable option that is free in the App Store.
After you have the app installed, log in and go to your “My Purchases” page. Tap “Download Now” next to the zipped resource. When the download is complete, you’ll be redirected to a page where you can choose how to open the file.
- Tap “Open in iZip”
- That will redirect you to iZip. Tap “OK” to extract.
- Tap the folder (“Read, Write, Build” in our example.)
- Tap the individual files within the folder, and they’ll open in the appropriate program.
What if I’ve tried these instructions, and I’m still having trouble opening a ZIP file?
For a simple solution that works on Windows and Mac OSX, we recommend extracting ZIP files online using one of these free websites:
What if I can’t download a file?
Most of the time, download issues are temporary and related to an unreliable network connection or browser connection issue that interrupts your download. If you see an error message about the network connection, you should refresh your browser and try again in a few minutes. The issue will often resolve itself.
If you can’t download printable from your email, you can also access your downloads via your account.
If you’re still having trouble with the download, reach out to us at email@example.com or via the contact form.
May I share your files?
Each purchase is for single classroom/homeschool use only. You may download and print your resources as many times as you need for your personal use only. You may not give away the resources to others or claim as your own (in printed or in digital form).