Thank you for visiting. This event is no over! Join Online Summit for Montessori Homeschooling families!
You are invited to participate in the first online Montessori conference that commences on July, 18. The Montessori world is getting Internet and tech-savvy bringing advantages of online learning facilities to us today. I would love to share an amazing Montessori event that is coming up very soon, one of a kind. Summer Summit 2016 organised by Seemi:
Seemi is the founder and director of Trillium Montessori. She holds an Early Childhood credential from the American Montessori Society (AMS) as well as a Master’s in Education from Harvard University and a Bachelor’s in Neurobiology from Cornell University. In addition to her work at Trillium, Seemi works with Montessori teacher training centers as an instructor and field consultant, and conducts online professional development courses for Montessori teachers around the world. read more about Seemi here>
It is a great opportunity to hear a fresh perspective from passionate Montessori professionals who have exceptional knowledge and experience in the field. Honestly, the more I read about this conference, the more excited I get in anticipation to soak every word.
Whether you would like to start your own Montessori school, would like professional advice on how to choose a Montessori school that is right for your child, or learn how to become an effective Montessori leader, this conference is a golden opportunity to gain a wealth of knowledge without leaving the comfort of your home. You can sign up for a particular course or attend the whole summit. Either way, you will be enriched and equipped with the necessary knowledge to tackle everyday issues you may face in an attempt to build your teaching or parenting on the base of the Montessori Method.
Here is what presenters are getting ready to bring to you during online sessions:
- Setting Limits and Making them Stick!
- Choosing Montessori for Your Child. Know the must-haves and red flags when searching for your child’s Montessori environment
- How To Parent Montessori-Style. Moving beyond “activities” to understanding how to BE with your child
- Montessori from the Start. Preparing an environment of connection, intention and purpose during pregnancy, labour, birth, and the postpartum period
- Adaptive Leadership
- Creating Your School’s Disaster Plan – how to create a comprehensive emergency plan for your school that meets your exact needs
- Dealing with ADHD in Your School
- Teacher to Trailblazer – for an experienced Montessori teacher interested in starting your own small school.
- Making the Most of the Movable Alphabet
- Eco-Art – Integrating Science and the Arts for Ecological Literacy
- Musically Montessori – Using Techniques from the Montessori Method to Create Successful Music Experiences for the Young Child
- Get Ready for Back to School
If you decide to grab this amazing opportunity and make the most of if by watching the whole summit, you get discounted price PLUS access to bonus gifts – valued at $50.
I’m looking forward to attend every course and I believe it will make me a better teacher to my homeschooled kids and a better-equipped parent.
Online Montessori Conference provides unique opportunities:
- you don’t have to travel far to hear all these amazing people talk – you can access tracks via your computer at any time once conference commences
- you will have access to the recordings for at least one year
- you will have an opportunity to connect with like-minded people from all over the globe (via Facebook group for conference participants)
I hope I made this Summer Summit sound impossible to miss because it simply is.
Trillium Montessori is giving away All – Access Passes to Online Montessori Conference to three lucky winners!0
Well, due to certain circumstance instead of three we had FOUR lucky winners:
Colleen H, Linda K, Esther, Barbara
Congratulations! A Big THANK YOU to Seemi for sponsoring this giveaway!
Each winner will receive All Access Pass (a $69 value) to Online Montessori Conference and access to all the tracks along with bonus gifts with tons of amazing educational materials (a $50 value).
If you would like to have a chance to win one of three passes, please follow the giveaway guidelines:
- Leave a blog comment below by July, 17, 2016, 12pm (Australian Central Time). Tell us why you would like to win All Pass Access.
- Visit Trillium Montessori and subscribe to their newsletter to access latest activities and tips, and receive FREE access to exclusive subscriber-only printables.
- One entry per person. Please, as you leave your comment, provide your best email address for us to contact you to notify you if you have won.
- The number of each winner will be randomly chosen by my daughter.
- The giveaway is open worldwide. Only persons over the age of 18 are eligible for entry to the giveaway.
- No purchase necessary.
- The winner will be published on montessorinature.com and notified via email, and will have 24 hours to respond and claim the prize.
- Trillium Montessori will deliver the prize.
- If the winners have already enrolled into the conference, they will be given a full refund from Trillium Montessori.
You can enroll here.
Thank you for visiting. I would love to hear your thoughts! Feel free to leave your comment below. Please note that this post may contain affiliate links to products I use or recommend.