This math activity with number formation and tracing worksheets is a great practicing exercise for preschool students. The subscriber freebie features bead bars used in the Montessori classroom for teaching students hands-on counting, one-to-one correspondence, math operations taught in preschool and kindergarten years such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, skip counting.
There are three versions available in the Resource Library. One for counting and tracing 1-10 and the second for numbers 11-19 and the third for tracing tens.
Print color or blackline version. If you wish to be able to reuse the printables multiple times, laminate them or insert them into a plastic pocket for worksheets. Gather dry erase pen, eraser, and bead bars (optional). You are all set.
Aprendiendode3 shared their experience here:
Before you join, here are other resources you might enjoy
- Kindergarten Math Sorting Matching Cards – Montessori Inspired (Teachers Pay Teachers)
- Choosing The Right Calendar For Your Classroom
- Montessori Math Tools And Materials – Kinesthetic-Tactile Learning
- Authentic Handmade Materials For Your Dream Montessori Classroom
- Place Value Cards and Mats (Teachers Pay Teachers)
- Learning To Tell Time – Hands-On Ideas
- Learning to Count 0-10 Math Cards English & Spanish Winter Theme
- 2D Shapes in Nature (Teachers Pay Teachers)
To download, join via the form below. Once you sign up, you will get access to the Resource Library right away. Scroll down to the Math, DIY and Posters section to locate this printable.About Anastasia. Anastasia is a former Early Childhood teacher, the founder of Montessori Nature, a blog about Montessori - inspired and Nature-based explorations. She taught in a Montessori setting for 10 years and has been practicing the Montessori way of learning and living for the last 19 years. She loves designing engaging educational printables for children. Learn more here.