💕 Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links at no cost to you. It means I get a commission if you decide to purchase through my links. Thank you for your support.
You are invited to download the giraffe pack – learning printables for preschool and kindergarten children. Use this resource with clear true-to-life images and photographs to create hands-on science activities for your students.
Children will learn stages of the giraffe life cycle, parts of a giraffe, practice sequencing skills, work to improve their concentration and fine motor skills. This resource will come in handy when exploring the most amazing animals on the planet, learning about vertebrates and mammals.
This resource contains a ‘Giraffe life cycle’ poster, worksheet, 3-part cards, and Parts of a giraffe printables. The fun and colorful cards can be used with your Africa Unit.
Here is what’s included
- Giraffe life cycle poster
- Giraffe life cycle 3 part cards
- Giraffe life cycle coloring, cutting and pasting worksheet
- Giraffe life cycle tracing strips
- Parts of a Giraffe poster
- Parts of a Giraffe poster minus labels
- Parts of a Giraffe labels
- Parts of a Giraffe tracing
Age: Preschool ages 3 – 6 years
How to Use:
Parts of a giraffe – Gather books on giraffes for children to explore. Print posters and label cards on cardstock and laminate. Cut individual label cards.
Attach clear velcro to the poster without labels and label cards. Velco will come especially handy if you decide to take your work outdoors. Having an additional challenge for little fingers is always welcomed when working with young children!
Present the poster – name all parts and invite the students to share their thoughts on the various functions of each part. Then read each label and invite the student to match it to the corresponding part of the giraffe’s body.
Life Cycle poster – print on cardstock and laminate. Present all stages of the giraffe life cycle. Invite the children to retell them or tell their own story that features all the stages.
Giraffe life cycle 3- part cards – Print on cardstock and laminate if you wish to preserve colors and card quality for future use. Place picture cards in a column and invite the children to match the picture to the picture and the word to the word.
Giraffe life cycle line art – supply scissors, glue, and coloring pencils. Invite the student to color and cut cards and glue them into the correct sequence.
Giraffe tracing and coloring worksheets – print on cardstock and laminate. Supply an erasable pen. Invite the child to trace the words and color corresponding images. Alternatively, print pages on regular printing paper and slide them into plastic pockets.
The Free Resource Library is growing! If you would like to save time and download printables with one click, browse an ads-free page, and type – search for printables you need, you have an option to join our membership – Resource Library 0.2 for a small price of $5/month.
YOU MIGHT LIKE TO CHECK MY OTHER RESOURCES
- Vertebrate Characteristics Preschool Posters and Sorting Cards (Teachers Pay Teachers)
- Main Characteristics of Vertebrates | Nature Curriculum in Cards (Teachers Pay Teachers)
- Five Classes of Vertebrates Sorting | Nature Curriculum in Cards (Teachers Pay Teachers)
- Wild Animals Preschool Pack – “I am a Zoologist” (Teachers Pay Teachers)
- Plant Life Cycle (Teachers Pay Teachers)
- Frog Life Cycle (Teachers Pay Teachers)
- Honey Bee Life Cycle (Teachers Pay Teachers)
- Spider Life Cycle (Teachers Pay Teachers)
- Life Cycle of the Butterfly (Teachers Pay Teachers)
Free Printables From Montessori Nature
- Pine Tree Life Cycle
- Elephant Life Cycle And Parts Of An African Elephant
- 10 Types Of Butterflies And 10 Types Of Ladybugs – Free Sorting Printable
- Parts Of A Grasshopper And Grasshopper Life Cycle
- Parts Of A Bear And Types Of Bears
- Chicken Life Cycle And Parts Of A Chicken Embryo
- Skip Counting Student Helper Posters And Worksheets s
- Deer Life Cycle And Parts Of A Deer
- Number Tracing And Formation Activity
- Mushroom Life Cycle 3 Part Cards, Poster And Blackline
- Sums With Bead Bars – Clip Cards And Worksheets With Teen Numbers
- Addition Clip Cards
- Number Bonds – Addition With Bead Bars Sums Of 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, And 10
- Earthworm Life Cycle, Parts Of An Earthworm, 3 Part Cards, Blackline Masters
- Parts Of The Volcano Poster, 3 Part Cards, Blackline Masters
- Parts Of The Snail And Snail Life Cycle Printables
- Parts Of A Bottlenose Dolphin And Dolphin Life Cycle
- Place Value Mats, Task Cards, And Tracing Worksheets
- Hummingbird Learning Activities
- Ladybug Learning Activities
- Turtle Learning Activities
- Gemstones – Posters And Matching Cards
- Nature Journal
- Valentine’s Day Coloring Cards
- Geoboard Task Cards
- Free One Week Planner For Preschool Children With Low Prep Hands-On Activities
- Free Montessori Baby And Toddler Printable Materials
- Flamingo Life Cycle And Parts Of A Flamingo
- DIY Winter Puzzles And Art Activities – Painting “The Starry Night” By Vincent Van Gogh
- Winter Animals
- Arctic Animals
- Owl Life Cycle And Parts Of An Owl
- Squirrel Life Cycle And Parts Of A Squirrel
- Characteristics Of The Emperor Penguin
- Platypus Life Cycle And Parts Of A Platypus
- Macaw Life Cycle And Parts Of A Macaw
- Polar Bear Life Cycle And Parts Of A Polar Bear
- Giraffe Life Cycle And Parts Of A Giraffe
- Hedgehog Life Cycle And Parts Of A Hedgehog
- Bat Life Cycle And Parts Of A Bat
- DIY Winter Puzzles And Art Activities – Painting “Maslenitsa” By Boris Kustodiev
- Butterflies And Moths Sort
- Types Of Flowers Match Up
- Poppy Life Cycle And Parts Of The Red Poppy
- Silent E Learning To Read Cards
- Addition And Subtraction Cards – Single Digits
- Rabbit Life Cycle And Parts Of A Rabbit
- Animals In Spring – Activities, Resources, And Free Printables
- Multiplication Charts
- Lined Writing Paper Handwriting Practice
- Blue Jay Life Cycle And Parts Of A Blue Jay
- Giant Panda Life Cycle And Parts Of A Giant Panda
- Manatee Life Cycle And Parts Of A Manatee
- Nocturnal And Diurnal Animals Sort
- Viviparous And Oviparous Animals Sort
- Mothers And Their Young Animals Sort
- Constellations And Planets Sort
- Farm Animal Families Puzzles
- The Earth Goes Around The Sun – Free Geography Printable
- Pea Plant Life Cycle And Parts Of A Pea Plant
- Tulip Life Cycle And Parts Of A Tulip
- Tomato Life Cycle And Parts Of A Tomato Plant