💕 Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links at no cost to you. It means I get a commission if you decide to purchase through my links. Thank you for your support.
You are invited to download the earthworm pack – learning printables for preschool and kindergarten children. Use this resource with clear true-to-life images and photographs to create hands-on science activities for your students. Children will learn stages of the earthworm life cycle, parts of an earthworm, practice sequencing skills, work to improve their concentration and fine motor skills. This resource will come in handy when exploring invertebrate animals, gardening, and recycling.
Earthworms! Children get so captivated by those creatures. Today you are invited to download this new freebie from the resource library! To get your copy, join our list and scroll all the way to Activity Packs.
Worm farms are quickly gaining popularity in early childhood classrooms. Children learn so much from observing how slowly worms transform our veggie and fruit scraps into rich soil, or as we often call it ‘black gold’.
Getting a worm farm is definitely on our list. We found a local worm breeder who also makes his own worm farms. And we also went with my daughter to a worm farm seminar. So we feel well prepared and children can’t wait to get started!
I also recommend checking earthworm resources with earthworm life cycle figures that complement my free printable!
Here is what’s included
- Parts of an Earthworm poster with labels
- Parts of an Earthworm poster without labels
- Parts of an Earthworm label cards
- Parts of an Earthworm blackline master
- Earthworm life cycle 3 part cards
- Earthworm life cycle poster
- Earthworm life cycle coloring, cutting and pasting worksheet.
Free Printables From Montessori Nature
- Pine Tree Life Cycle – Free Printables
- Parts Of A Grasshopper And Grasshopper Life Cycle Free Printables
- Parts Of A Bear And Types Of Bears Free Printables
- Chicken Life Cycle And Parts Of A Chicken Embryo Free Printables
- Skip Counting Student Helper Posters And Worksheets – Free Math Printables
- Deer Life Cycle And Parts Of A Deer – Free Printable
- Number Tracing And Formation Activity – Free Math Printable
- Mushroom Life Cycle 3 Part Cards, Poster And Blackline – Free Fall Printable
- Pumpkin Life Cycle 3 Part Cards, Poster And Blackline – Free Fall Printable
- Sums With Bead Bars – Clip Cards And Worksheets With Teen Numbers – Free Math Printable
- Addition Clip Cards – Free Math Printable
- Number Bonds – Addition With Bead Bars Sums Of 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, And 10 – Free Math Printable
- Earthworm Life Cycle, Parts Of An Earthworm, 3 Part Cards, Blackline Masters – Free Printable
- Parts Of The Volcano Poster, 3 Part Cards, Blackline Masters – Free Printable
- Horse Life Cycle And Horse Anatomy Flipbook Free Printable
- Parts Of The Snail And Snail Life Cycle Printables
- Parts Of A Bottlenose Dolphin And Dolphin Life Cycle Free Printable
- Place Value Mats, Task Cards, And Tracing Worksheets – Free Math Printable
- Hummingbird Learning Activities – Free Printable
- Ladybug Learning Activities – Free Printable
- Turtle Learning Activities – Free Printable
- Gemstones – Posters And Matching Cards – Free Printable
- Nature Journal – Free Printable
- Valentine’s Day Coloring Cards – Free Printable
- Geoboard Task Cards – Free Printable
- Free One Week Planner For Preschool Children With Low Prep Hands-On Activities
- Free Montessori Baby And Toddler Printable Materials
You might enjoy
- Fall Printables for Toddlers and Young Preschoolers (Teachers Pay Teachers)
- Plant Life Cycle (Teachers Pay Teachers)
- Frog Life Cycle (Teachers Pay Teachers)
- Honey Bee Life Cycle (Teachers Pay Teachers)
- Spider Life Cycle (Teachers Pay Teachers)
- Life Cycle of the Butterfly (Teachers Pay Teachers)