💕 Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links at no cost to you. It means I get a commission if you decide to purchase through my links. Thank you for your support.
You are invited to download this free printable to make fun summer-themed puzzles featuring the famous painting created by Vincent van Gogh Vase with twelve sunflowers for your preschool students that foster problem-solving skills and promote deeper concentration. These art activities also come with coloring pages. These are great for encouraging children to work on their fine motor movements and creativity.
It’s a new addition to our free resources with DIY art puzzles, coloring pages, and printouts that feature this stunning artwork.
HERE IS WHAT’S INCLUDED
- Labeled poster – artwork “ Vase with twelve sunflowers ” by Vincent van Gogh
- Labeled poster for tracing
- Painting poster
- 3 types of puzzle cutouts
- Painting prompt with painting fragment
- Black and white painting
- Coloring page
There are 3 different types of puzzles and a painting poster included. Print and cut them up. These puzzles can be a great addition to your art activities, a study of the flowers, and if you are exploring the European continent with your students.
One of the art activities contains a printout with painting fragments to inspire children to complete the picture while they deep into their creativity.
Your young storytellers will enjoy working with a storytelling worksheet where they are prompted to write/dictate their story inspired by the painting.
HOW YOU CAN USE THIS PRINTABLE TO TEACH YOUR STUDENTS
After cutting up the puzzle pieces, set them up on a tray, and remember to include a poster with a painting as a reference for when they will be working to complete the puzzle.
You might like to mount the puzzle sheet onto thick cardboard prior to cutting it up to make it more convenient for little fingers to work on. Use a cutter to cut them up.
I hope these puzzles will be a welcomed activity in your classroom!
If you would like to save time, browse an ads-free page, type – search and download printables with one click, you are invited to join our membership – Resource Library 0.2 for a small price of $5/month or purchase lifetime access. During the period from September to May, my 9-month Activity Planner along with accompanying printables will be available to the members as well.
Other Resources You Might Find Helpful in Your Classroom
Europe has an incredibly rich art history. This art study of the greatest European artists of all time is a wonderful way to introduce students to the world of art and art history, and inspire them to create their own masterpieces.
The pack contains:
- Fourteen European Artists
- Cards print on both sides of the paper.
- Front side: Artist’s name, self-portrait or photo, quote
- Rear side: Short bio
- Artists included: Pablo Picasso, Piet Mondrian, Vincent Van Gogh, Claude Monet, Ivan Aivazovsky, Sandro Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, René Magritte, Gustav Klimt, Johannes Vermeer, Diego Velázquez, Auguste Renoir, Rembrandt.
- Five different paintings by the artist
- 3-Part Cards – print control cards only or print the whole 3-part card set
- Picture cards for match-up or sorting for young students
- Twelve large paintings (A4 format) for classroom art wall display.
- Artist and Art Style label cards for sorting, classifying
- Self-Check Cards for student self-correction
- Two worksheets
- Artist research worksheet
- The Venn diagram worksheet
- This pack is suitable for PreK – Grade 3 students
- Also included in the Study of Europe Bundle
Free Printables From Montessori Nature
- Pine Tree Life Cycle
- Color, Cut Out, Build, And Label The Ant
- Color, Cut Out, Build, And Label The Fish
- Gemstones 3 Part Cards
- Wild Animal Families Puzzles And Cards
- Forest Matching Cards – Free Nature Printable
- Beach Poster, Match Up Cards – Free Printables
- Whale Size Comparison Poster, Match Up Cards
- DIY Puzzles And Coloring Pages – Vincent Van Gogh Vase With Twelve Sunflowers
- 10 Types Of Vertebrates And 10 Types Of Invertebrates
- Seahorse Life Cycle And Parts Of The Seahorse
- Coral Reef Animals Poster, Match Up Cards
- 10 Types Of Terrestrial Mammals And 10 Types Of Marine Mammals – Free Summer Printable
- Elephant Life Cycle And Parts Of An African Elephant
- Zebra Life Cycle And Parts Of A Zebra
- 10 Types Of Butterflies And 10 Types Of Ladybugs – Free Sorting Printable
- Parts Of A Grasshopper And Grasshopper Life Cycle
- Parts Of A Bear And Types Of Bears
- Chicken Life Cycle And Parts Of A Chicken Embryo
- Skip Counting Student Helper Posters And Worksheets s
- Deer Life Cycle And Parts Of A Deer
- Number Tracing And Formation Activity
- Mushroom Life Cycle 3 Part Cards, Poster And Blackline
- Sums With Bead Bars – Clip Cards And Worksheets With Teen Numbers
- Addition Clip Cards
- Number Bonds – Addition With Bead Bars Sums Of 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, And 10
- Earthworm Life Cycle, Parts Of An Earthworm, 3 Part Cards, Blackline Masters
- Parts Of The Volcano Poster, 3 Part Cards, Blackline Masters
- Parts Of The Snail And Snail Life Cycle Printables
- Parts Of A Bottlenose Dolphin And Dolphin Life Cycle
- Place Value Mats, Task Cards, And Tracing Worksheets
- Hummingbird Learning Activities
- Ladybug Learning Activities
- Turtle Learning Activities
- Gemstones – Posters And Matching Cards
- Nature Journal
- Valentine’s Day Coloring Cards
- Geoboard Task Cards
- Free One Week Planner For Preschool Children With Low Prep Hands-On Activities
- Free Montessori Baby And Toddler Printable Materials
- Flamingo Life Cycle And Parts Of A Flamingo
- DIY Winter Puzzles And Art Activities – Painting “The Starry Night” By Vincent Van Gogh
- Winter Animals
- Arctic Animals
- Owl Life Cycle And Parts Of An Owl
- Squirrel Life Cycle And Parts Of A Squirrel
- Characteristics Of The Emperor Penguin
- Platypus Life Cycle And Parts Of A Platypus
- Macaw Life Cycle And Parts Of A Macaw
- Polar Bear Life Cycle And Parts Of A Polar Bear
- Giraffe Life Cycle And Parts Of A Giraffe
- Hedgehog Life Cycle And Parts Of A Hedgehog
- Bat Life Cycle And Parts Of A Bat
- DIY Winter Puzzles And Art Activities – Painting “Maslenitsa” By Boris Kustodiev
- Butterflies And Moths Sort
- Types Of Flowers Match Up
- Poppy Life Cycle And Parts Of The Red Poppy
- Silent E Learning To Read Cards
- Addition And Subtraction Cards – Single Digits
- Rabbit Life Cycle And Parts Of A Rabbit
- Animals In Spring – Activities, Resources, And Free Printables
- Multiplication Charts
- Lined Writing Paper Handwriting Practice
- Blue Jay Life Cycle And Parts Of A Blue Jay
- Giant Panda Life Cycle And Parts Of A Giant Panda
- Manatee Life Cycle And Parts Of A Manatee
- Nocturnal And Diurnal Animals Sort
- Viviparous And Oviparous Animals Sort
- Mothers And Their Young Animals Sort
- Constellations And Planets Sort
- Farm Animal Families Puzzles
- The Earth Goes Around The Sun – Free Geography Printable
- Pea Plant Life Cycle And Parts Of A Pea Plant
- Tulip Life Cycle And Parts Of A Tulip
- Tomato Life Cycle And Parts Of A Tomato Plant