💕 Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links at no cost to you. It means I get a commission if you decide to purchase through my links. Thank you for your support.
You are invited to download this free printable to make fun summer-themed puzzles featuring the famous painting “Curtain, Jug and Fruit Bowl” by Paul Cezanne for your preschool students that foster problem-solving skills and promote deeper concentration. These art activities also come with coloring pages. These are great for encouraging children to work on their fine motor movements and creativity.
I am so excited to share with you today the latest free resource that features “Curtain, Jug and Fruit Bowl” still life painting created by Paul Cezanne. I invite you to download the new addition to our free resources with DIY puzzles, coloring pages, and printouts that feature this stunning artwork.
It’s a new addition to our free resources with DIY art puzzles, coloring pages, and printouts that feature this stunning artwork.
HERE IS WHAT’S INCLUDED
- Labeled poster – artwork “ Curtain, Jug And Fruit Bowl ” by Paul Cezanne
- Labeled poster for tracing
- Painting poster
- 3 types of puzzle cutouts
- Painting prompt with painting fragment
- Black and white painting
- Coloring page
Harvest is one of the central topics children enjoy learning about during the fall. Still life paintings present a wonderful inspiration for children to create their own still life expositions using various prompts (fruit, jugs, table clothes, candle holders, forest elements). This activity is great for developing their creativity, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills and for learning to cooperate when working in a small team of peers.
Age: Preschool ages 3 – 6 years
Subjects and uses in the classroom: Visual Arts, Autumn, Summer, Nature Table, Fine motor, Prewriting
How to use this resource:
There are 3 different types of puzzles and a painting poster is included. Print and cut them up. These puzzles can be a great addition to your art activities, fine motor work and if you are exploring the European continent with your students. Paul Cezanne was a French artist and Post-Impressionist painter.
One of the art activities contains a printout with painting fragments to inspire children to complete the picture while they dip into their creativity.
Your young storytellers will enjoy working with a storytelling worksheet where they are prompted to write/dictate their story inspired by the painting.
After cutting up the puzzle pieces, set them up on a tray, and remember to include a poster with a painting as a reference for when they will be working to complete the puzzle.
You might like to mount the puzzle sheet onto thick cardboard prior to cutting it up to make it more convenient for little fingers to work on. Use a cutter to cut them up.
I hope these puzzles will be a welcomed activity in your classroom!
A cursive version is available to the members of the Resource Library 0.2!
Art and Artwork Research Worksheets
Invite your students to learn more about their favourite artists and artworks.
This printable is suitable for students in Grade 1-3
Native American Musical Instruments - Preschool Picture Cards
This resource is great for preschool and kindergarten students for learning about the cultural aspects of Native American culture. It presents 16 different types of musical instruments with realistic and accurate clipart. Invite your students to match cards and trace labels. Bind labeled cards to make a picture book.
Cards for Low-Hanging Wall Art for Babies
Uniquely designed by an artist for little people and inspired by nature.
Music Preschool Pack - "I am a Musician"
Learning activity pack for preschool children aged 3-5 that perfectly complements the musical handbells.
Musical Instruments Nomenclature Cards
Families of Musical Instruments and Keyboard Instruments Flash Cards for sorting.
My Book of Families of Musical Instruments and Keyboard Instruments – for practicing writing and for coloring in.
Sheet for self-check
This printables is also included in the Music Preschool Pack
Nature Journal - Children's Activity Book with Prompts I see I wonder I create
Contains 20 beautiful pictures illustrated by an artist – Alexandra Burda
The book invites children to use their imagination and experience in nature to complete each picture.
Angels in Art - Montessori Nomenclature Cards
Montessori Inspired Angels in Art – Montessori Nomenclature Cards
Art History Timeline
Twenty-two 3 part cards with art periods from Stone Age to Postmodernism and Deconstructionism.
every card includes key characteristics of the period,
one piece of art that represents this art period.
This is an overview of Art History.
This printable also includes a whole-page format for each card for those who would like to hang it on the wall for display.
40 World Landmarks Nomenclature Cards
World Landmarks Printable contains:
40 Control cards
40 Picture cards
40 Label Cards
Natural Landmarks and Artificial Landmarks in Europe | Sorting
Sorting activity – natural and artificial European landmarks. Invite your students to discover the most beautiful landmarks in Europe.
Study of Europe - Montessori Inspired Bundle
Introduction study of Europe that contains hands-on resources to teach students about unique aspects of the continent while developing their concentration, logical thinking, comprehension skills, reading and so much more.
Famous Artists of Europe Pack - Bio
Europe has an incredibly rich art history. This art study of the greatest European artists of all time is a wonderful way to introduce students to the world of art and art history, inspire them to create their own masterpieces.
How to Use the Child Size Masterpieces
How to Use Child-size Masterpieces by Aline D. Wolf is a manual that enables adults, who need not be art experts, to present beautiful paintings to young children.
Dispensing with the words "Don't touch," which normally accompany the study of fine art, this program invites youngsters ages 3 through 12 to handle postcard-size reproductions (sold separately in the Child-Size Masterpieces books) in a delightful series of graded activities.
Child Size Masterpieces of Steps 1, 2, 3 - Matching, Pairing, and Sorting - Level 1 Easy
This beautifully printed volume is the first in the 8 book series, Child-size Masterpieces for Art Appreciation, by Aline Wolf. This volume contains 36 postcard-size art reproductions to be cut out and used for the first 3 steps of the program: matching identical paintings, pairing two paintings by the same artist and grouping four paintings by the same artist. Carefully chosen to appeal to young children, the selections include a wide variety of subjects and styles. Appropriate for 3-7 year-olds in 3 levels of gradually increasing challenge. Using the How to Use Child-size Masterpieces Handbook, also by Aline Wolf, is suggested.
Wooden Montessori Puzzles, Picasso Art Puzzle Play Set 26 Wooden Parts, Kid Montessori Stem Travel Toy, Gifts for Children
Wooden Montessori puzzles "Pablo Picasso" will train children’s imagination and creativity. Such pretend games will allow children to learn a lot about artists and their world masterpieces, and help them become an artist.
Kids' Flower & Leaf Press Nature Crafts Wooden Art Kit Outdoor Play Learning Toy Creativity Pressed Flower Art Kit DIY Recycle Floral Press Gift for Kids & Teens, Girls & Boys
This flower and leaf press is a fun, beautiful, and well made press for preserving botanical samples for study or just for art purposes
Making Music in Montessori
Infused with a warm, affable tone, Making Music in Montessori is the Guide’s guide to music education, providing Montessori teachers all at once a snappy, practical handbook, music theory mentor, pedagogical manual, and resource anthology. The book’s goal: To give teachers confidence in music, so that when their children walk away from a lesson all fired up to compose their own music, their teacher will know how to guide them.
Wonder Art Workshop: Creative Child-Led Experiences for Nurturing Imagination, Curiosity, and a Love of Learning
In Wonder Art Workshop, educator and educational development expert Sally Haughey shares her approach to hands-on, play-based learning with parents, teachers, and other facilitators, offering 25 activities that let your child take the lead in developing their own sense of intrinsic motivation to imagine, experiment, and discover.
Art Workshops for Children
A guide to twelve children's art workshops by one of the world's most innovative facilitators and best–selling bookmakers.
Art Workshops for Children is a guide for parents and teachers to organize and execute artistic workshops for children. 12 workshops are featured, each offering a list of materials needed, a step–by–step guide to facilitation, practical tips, illustrated examples, and photos of workshops in progress.
Introducing Visual Arts to The Montessori Classrooms: The natural art method that aligns with a child's growth
How children learn visual artsThe 5 domains of visual art programmingHow to set up an classroomHow to stage art suppliesMaterials ListArt Supply ListTeacher Management Tips
Montessori Crafts: 101 Montessori-Inspired Crafts to do with Children Ages 2-6 at Home or in the Classroom
From Montessori teacher, Rachel Peachey, comes 101 easy-to-follow Montessori-inspired craft activities that you can do with children ages 2-6 at home or in the classroom. This book contains crafts inspired by locations all over the world. They help children learn about cultures and geography from every continent. Other activities teach practical life skills, such as letter writing and creative skills like botanical painting. Each activity gives a short introduction, followed by a list of materials needed and steps to complete.
Women Artists A to Z
An empowering and educational alphabet picture book about women artists, perfect for fans of Rad American Women A-Z.
How many women artists can you name? From Frida Kahlo and Georgia O'Keeffe, to Jaune Quick-to-See Smith and Xenobia Bailey, this lushly illustrated alphabet picture book presents both famous and underrepresented women in the fine arts from a variety of genres: painting, drawing, sculpture, photography, and more. Each spread features a simple line of text encapsulating the creator's iconic work in one word, such as "D is for Dots" (Yayoi Kusama) and "S is for Spider" (Louise Bourgeois), followed by slightly longer text about the artist for older readers who would like to know more. Backmatter includes extended biographies and discussion questions for budding creatives and trailblazers.
Kid Artists: True Tales of Childhood from Creative Legends (Kid Legends Book 3)
Hilarious childhood biographies and full-color illustrations reveal how Leonardo da Vinci, Beatrix Potter, Keith Haring, and other great artists in history coped with regular-kid problems.
Every great artist started out as a kid. Forget the awards, the sold-out museum exhibitions, and the timeless masterpieces. When the world’s most celebrated artists were growing up, they had regular-kid problems just like you. Jackson Pollock’s family moved constantly—he lived in eight different cities before he was sixteen years old.
The Arts: A Visual Encyclopedia
This beautiful art encyclopedia charts the evolution of the greatest cultural achievements in painting, sculpture, and photography.
The greatest art exhibition at your fingertips! Packed with fascinating facts, clear explanations, and stunning photography, this awe-inspiring art encyclopedia for kids aged 9-12 years takes you on a magical tour through time exploring every artistic style and movement in stunning detail. From Leonardo da Vinci's iconic Mona Lisa to Vincent van Gogh's spectacular The Starry Night, this art history book celebrates the lives of groundbreaking artists and their most famous art masterpieces.
Famous Artists Biography and Coloring Book: Volume 2 (Meet the Artist by Magic Spells for Teachers LLC)
This biography coloring book is all about teaching kids about the lives of famous artists while encouraging their own creativity through coloring and creating. This is Volume 2 of the Famous Artists Biography Coloring Books! Almost 100 coloring pages include 13 original biographies written just for children with age approximate language and content.
ABCs of Art (Sabrina Hahn's Art & Concepts for Kids)
Learn the alphabet through fine art!
Spark your child’s creativity and curiosity with this delightfully curated alphabet book featuring some of the world’s most iconic paintings.
Nature is an Artist
Nature is an Artist explores different art forms that kids can find in the natural world. In the book, a group of children follow Nature—the most inspiring of teachers—as they discover the world’s greatest art show hidden in plain sight. As they witness beautiful landscapes, stunning vistas, and unusual creatures, each child is inspired to recreate their own fine work of art.
Colors in Art (Sabrina Hahn's Art & Concepts for Kids)
Explore colors through fine art!
Spark your child’s creativity and curiosity with this delightfully curated colors book featuring some of the world’s most iconic artworks.
In this collection, explore unique palette combinations and revolutionary color choices throughout art history, from the lush greens of ancient Egyptian panels to Franz Marc’s vibrant Cows, Red, Green, Yellow to the iconic orange sky in Edvard Munch’s The Scream.
Discovering Great Artists: Hands-On Art Experiences in the Styles of Great Masters (10) (Bright Ideas for Learning)
Fun and easy art-appreciation activities abound in this resource that features over 60 great artists across the ages. A concise biography for each artist tells why his or her work is important, and a kid-tested art activity tries out the artist’s approach. Young artists will sketch inventive designs in the style of da Vinci and draw in a nature notebook like Audubon. To understand Rodin, they will create a clay carving.
MORE Free Printables From Montessori Nature
- Free Resource Library
- Signs of Spring in Nature
- Parts of a Plant Sorting
- Animals of Continents Sort Editable Labels
- Letter A Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter D Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter E Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter F Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter G Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter B Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter C Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter H Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter i Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter J Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter K Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter L Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Letter M Student Activity Page Phonics Free Language Printable
- Made By Nature Made By Humans Sorting
- My Word Of The Year New Year Free Printable
- Physical And Chemical Changes Pairing Fine Motor With Pegs
- Christmas Playdough Mats
- Christmas 3 Part Cards
- Christmas Matching Fine Motor With Pegs
- 10 Deciduous Trees And 10 Coniferous Trees Sorting Cards
- Fall Playdough Mats
- Christmas in Australia
- Free DIY Art Puzzles Coloring Pages Printables – Silent Night by Viggo Johansen
- Signs of Winter
- Matching Fine Motor With Pegs The Nutcracker Free Christmas printable
- Free DIY Puzzles And Coloring Pages – Raphael The Sistine Madonna
- Fall Leaf Shapes Match Up With Pegs
- Animal Hibernation & Torpor Cards
- 10 Farm Cards And 10 Forest Sorting Cards
- Pairing Fine Motor With Pegs – Thankful Animals
- Types Of Apples
- Fall Prewriting Practice – Free Fine Motor Printable
- Free DIY Puzzles And Coloring Pages – Paul Cezanne Still Life Painting Curtain, Jug And Fruit Bowl
- Fall Pin Punching And Tracing Cards
- Fall Match Up Initial Sounds With Pegs
- Fall Match Up Rhyming Words With Pegs
- Fall Leaves And Fall Flowers
- Fall Match Up Opposites With Pegs
- 10 Types Of Vertebrates And 10 Types Of Invertebrates Fall Printable
- 10 Types of Insects and 10 Types of Flowers Sort
- Fall Match Up With Pegs
- Types Of Exotic Apples 3-Part Cards, Posters, Student Booklet
- 10 Types Of Edible And 10 Types Of Poisonous Mushrooms
- Signs Of Fall – Free Printables, Posters, Cards, Student Booklets
- Woodland Animals Poster Match Up Cards
- 10 Types Of Mammals And 10 Types Of Birds In Autumn
- Color, Cut Out, Build, And Label The Ant
- Color, Cut Out, Build, And Label The Fish
- Gemstones 3 Part Cards
- Wild Animal Families Puzzles And Cards
- Forest Matching Cards – Free Nature Printable
- Beach Poster, Match Up Cards – Free Printables
- Whale Size Comparison Poster, Match Up Cards
- DIY Puzzles And Coloring Pages – Vincent Van Gogh Vase With Twelve Sunflowers
- 10 Types Of Vertebrates And 10 Types Of Invertebrates
- Coral Reef Animals Poster, Match Up Cards
- 10 Types Of Terrestrial Mammals And 10 Types Of Marine Mammals – Free Summer Printable
- 10 Types Of Butterflies And 10 Types Of Ladybugs – Free Sorting Printable
- Skip Counting Student Helper Posters And Worksheets s
- Number Tracing And Formation Activity
- Sums With Bead Bars – Clip Cards And Worksheets With Teen Numbers
- Addition Clip Cards
- Number Bonds – Addition With Bead Bars Sums Of 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, And 10
- Place Value Mats, Task Cards, And Tracing Worksheets
- Gemstones – Posters And Matching Cards
- Nature Journal
- Valentine’s Day Coloring
- Geoboard Task Cards
- Free One Week Planner For Preschool Children With Low Prep Hands-On Activities
- Free Montessori Baby And Toddler Printable Materials
- DIY Winter Puzzles And Art Activities – Painting “The Starry Night” By Vincent Van Gogh
- Winter Animals
- Arctic Animals
- DIY Winter Puzzles And Art Activities – Painting “Maslenitsa” By Boris Kustodiev
- Butterflies And Moths Sort
- Types Of Flowers Match Up
- Silent E Learning To Read Cards
- Addition And Subtraction Cards – Single Digits
- Animals In Spring – Activities, Resources, And Free Printables
- Multiplication Charts
- Lined Writing Paper Handwriting Practice
- Nocturnal And Diurnal Animals Sort
- Viviparous And Oviparous Animals Sort
- Mothers And Their Young Animals Sort
- Constellations And Planets Sort
- Farm Animal Families Puzzles
- The Earth Goes Around The Sun – Free Geography Printable
- Tulip Life Cycle And Parts Of A Tulip