💕 Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links at no cost to you. It means I get a commission if you decide to purchase through my links. Thank you for your support.
Do your students enjoy working with clip cards? My children absolutely love incorporating pegs into their math works.
I am very excited to share with you my new math freebie with addition problems that feature the number rods clipart. I have prepared 24 clip cards that accomplish several goals – students are invited to practice addition, write numbers and work on recognizing teen numbers.
You don’t have to have pegs to mark the correct sum. We often like to use loose parts, glass counters, or magnetic counters if the child chooses to use a whiteboard as a learning mat.
If you have number cards – gather those. I like to laminate or slide sheets into plastic sleeves for children to write numbers using a dry erase pen.
Free Worksheet – Sums with Number Rods
Sums with Number Rods worksheet is also available from the Resource Library.
There are a couple of different ways you may decide to use this printable. One way is to print our worksheets or cut them to make task cards. Offer to your students to complete one, two, or all sums. They might want to color rods with blue and red pencils or just use their learner pencil.
Another way is to laminate or use plastic sleeves. Gather dry erase pens and reuse your worksheets/task cards in the future.
You might enjoy my other math resources
- Student Helper Desk Mat
- Editable Montessori Linear Calendar | Northern Hemisphere
- Kindergarten Math Sorting Matching Cards – Montessori Inspired
- Learning to Count 0-10 Math Cards English & Spanish Winter Theme
- 2D Shapes in Nature | Nature Curriculum in Cards
- Place Value Cards and Mats
- Place Value Cards for Lower-Elementary Students
- Fifty Interesting Facts based on Science, Art, Music, History and Geography scope and sequence content
- 50 sets of matchup cards and 50 mats for place value composition cards
Place Value Cards and Mats with Interesting Facts contains 50 place value matching sets and 50 place value mats with interesting facts in Geography, Science, Music, Art, and History. Students can learn fascinating facts and practice memorizing dates and numbers associated with different subjects in a fun and engaging way. It also combines building students’ comprehension skills and encourages them to conduct further research based on the facts that they’ve learned.
All facts are based on Montessori Scope and Sequence.
This is a great option for children who are more advanced and get their job done ahead of others. Offer this activity as an additional challenge.
Free Printables From Montessori Nature
- Pine Tree Life Cycle
- Elephant Life Cycle And Parts Of An African Elephant
- 10 Types Of Butterflies And 10 Types Of Ladybugs – Free Sorting Printable
- Parts Of A Grasshopper And Grasshopper Life Cycle
- Parts Of A Bear And Types Of Bears
- Chicken Life Cycle And Parts Of A Chicken Embryo
- Skip Counting Student Helper Posters And Worksheets s
- Deer Life Cycle And Parts Of A Deer
- Number Tracing And Formation Activity
- Mushroom Life Cycle 3 Part Cards, Poster And Blackline
- Sums With Bead Bars – Clip Cards And Worksheets With Teen Numbers
- Addition Clip Cards
- Number Bonds – Addition With Bead Bars Sums Of 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, And 10
- Earthworm Life Cycle, Parts Of An Earthworm, 3 Part Cards, Blackline Masters
- Parts Of The Volcano Poster, 3 Part Cards, Blackline Masters
- Parts Of The Snail And Snail Life Cycle Printables
- Parts Of A Bottlenose Dolphin And Dolphin Life Cycle
- Place Value Mats, Task Cards, And Tracing Worksheets
- Hummingbird Learning Activities
- Ladybug Learning Activities
- Turtle Learning Activities
- Gemstones – Posters And Matching Cards
- Nature Journal
- Valentine’s Day Coloring Cards
- Geoboard Task Cards
- Free One Week Planner For Preschool Children With Low Prep Hands-On Activities
- Free Montessori Baby And Toddler Printable Materials
- Flamingo Life Cycle And Parts Of A Flamingo
- DIY Winter Puzzles And Art Activities – Painting “The Starry Night” By Vincent Van Gogh
- Winter Animals
- Arctic Animals
- Owl Life Cycle And Parts Of An Owl
- Squirrel Life Cycle And Parts Of A Squirrel
- Characteristics Of The Emperor Penguin
- Platypus Life Cycle And Parts Of A Platypus
- Macaw Life Cycle And Parts Of A Macaw
- Polar Bear Life Cycle And Parts Of A Polar Bear
- Giraffe Life Cycle And Parts Of A Giraffe
- Hedgehog Life Cycle And Parts Of A Hedgehog
- Bat Life Cycle And Parts Of A Bat
- DIY Winter Puzzles And Art Activities – Painting “Maslenitsa” By Boris Kustodiev
- Butterflies And Moths Sort
- Types Of Flowers Match Up
- Poppy Life Cycle And Parts Of The Red Poppy
- Silent E Learning To Read Cards
- Addition And Subtraction Cards – Single Digits
- Rabbit Life Cycle And Parts Of A Rabbit
- Animals In Spring – Activities, Resources, And Free Printables
- Multiplication Charts
- Lined Writing Paper Handwriting Practice
- Blue Jay Life Cycle And Parts Of A Blue Jay
- Giant Panda Life Cycle And Parts Of A Giant Panda
- Manatee Life Cycle And Parts Of A Manatee
- Nocturnal And Diurnal Animals Sort
- Viviparous And Oviparous Animals Sort
- Mothers And Their Young Animals Sort
- Constellations And Planets Sort
- Farm Animal Families Puzzles
- The Earth Goes Around The Sun – Free Geography Printable
- Pea Plant Life Cycle And Parts Of A Pea Plant
- Tulip Life Cycle And Parts Of A Tulip
- Tomato Life Cycle And Parts Of A Tomato Plant